UC Santa Barbara, Arts & Lectures
Membership Coordinator (5-6 month position)
- Management of Arts & Lectures Donor Membership Program and private events, and general oversight of the administrative operations of the Arts & Lectures membership program and annual fund
- Member of Arts & Lectures development team
- Limited appointment (5-6 months) while career staff member is on leave
- Thrives in a flexible, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Professional experience in a front-facing patron experience position
- Experienced with long-term relationship building and stewardship of current and prospective patrons and donors
About UCSB Arts & Lectures
For 65 years, Arts & Lectures’ mission has been to educate, entertain and inspire the UC Santa Barbara campus and community. We envision a future in which Santa Barbara is a hub for arts, ideas and innovation; where curiosity and discovery are indispensable and accessible to all. A&L is a $10m organization with a $30m endowment that presents ~150 events annually and an education program serving more than four hundred thousand community members annually.
Join a team in a small and dynamic organization that engages with today’s leading artists and creators including: His Holiness the Dalai Lama, President Joe Biden, Malala Yousafzai, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, Jane Goodall, and Patti Smith, among others.
View the detailed description of job duties, and apply online at https://jobs.ucsb.edu Job # 37551.