Application Packet: cover letter, resume and completed employment application submitted to:
Attn: HR Department
P.O. Box 148
Lompoc, CA 93438-0148
- Responsible for coordination and development of community education program.
- Provide community presentations on sexual assault and child abuse issues, including rape prevention, mandated reporter trainings, self-defense, personal safety, and bystander intervention.
- Provide secondary school programs regarding sexual harassment, self-defense, bystander intervention, and sexual assault/child abuse prevention.
- Assist with volunteer training.
- Assist with 24-hour Hotline coverage.
- College degree and/or related experience required.
- Bilingual Spanish-English fluency preferred.
- Completion of volunteer/advocate training upon hire.
- Ability to initiate, develop, and implement program related material.
- Computer capability in Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated skill in oral and written communication.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to issues regarding sexual assault and child abuse.
- Demonstrated ability to diversity issues involved in working in a multicultural community.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; available to assist with 24-hour hotline coverage.
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, reliable transportation and telephone required.
Leave a Response