Are you looking to make an impact in your community while working for a top-ranked heath care system? Your next opportunity is here. The exciting new Cottage Health Urgent Care Platform is looking to hire Radiology Techs or Limited X-Ray Techs in Buellton and Santa Maria. Features of the urgent care centers include:
- Independently staffed family nurse practitioners
- Conveniently located, attractive, and ultramodern facilities to allow for expedited patient
- Four patient rooms, a minor procedure suite, an orthopedic suite which includes
in-room- x-ray, laboratory, and the ability to dispense pre-packaged medications for patient convenience
Cottage Health is ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Health Care. We believe that caring for our patients begins with caring for our employees. Cottage employees are part of a professional team collaborating to provide the best possible patient care in a positive work environment where every employee receives the resources, support and encouragement to achieve excellence in their role.
The Clinical Concierge is the guide for the patient throughout their urgent care journey, from completing registration, collecting payments, rooming and vitals, completing point-of-care lab testing, completing patient x-rays, assisting the provider with care, discharging, and following-up with patients. It is the role of the Clinical Concierge to companion patients and their “secondary guests” through the entire experience to maximize clinical excellence, reduce treatment times, and maximize the patient experience; before, during, and after the patient visit. This position is a vital part of the office team that cares for patients in the clinical setting working under the direction of the Site Manager and the on-duty provider and works closely with the provider and other clinical staff. Additionally, the Clinical Concierge is responsible for a variety of clinical functions within a clinical setting requiring knowledge and integration of available standard, resources, and data; discretion; good judgment; diplomacy; decision making; and a customer service attitude. Acting as the patient advocate, the Clinical Concierge has continuous contact with providers, patients, patient families/significant others, community agencies, and patient care staff and management.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- California Rad Tech Certification OR Limited X-Ray Certification
- American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office and email
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of electronic record, preferably Epic
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
- Skilled in correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
Years of Related Work Experience
- Health Care facility clinical experience required. Rad Tech & Limited X-Ray Tech new grads are welcome to apply.
Cottage Health offers outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, retirement plans, and wellness reimbursement up to $550/year. $3,000 sign-on bonus for Radiology Tech or $1500 for Limited X-Ray Tech. Apply online at: www.cottagehealth.org.
EOE, including disabilities & vets