CONSORTIUM SUPPORT SPECIALIST
(For the Granada Theatre)
What You’ll Do
The Consortium Support Specialist (full-time) provides expertise in the technical and functional configuration of Tessitura software to support multiple departments within the Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts Consortium. Your duties in this position include working with the Development Department on fundraising and membership initiatives, setting up and maintaining performance information for the SBCPA and its Consortium sub-licensees as necessary, project management of shared ticketing, support of financial initiatives and performance settlement, reporting and list management, database record maintenance, and general help desk support for the SBCPA and its Consortium sub-licensees.
What You’ll Need to Get the Job Done
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education, OR equivalent training/certification/experience required
· At least 12 months’ experience with Tessitura or similar CRM/Ticketing software required
· Prior experience in ticketing operations or similar work
· Experience in and understanding of non-profit fundraising and or memberships required
· Experience with subscription and festival ticketing
· Working knowledge of financial systems and terminology
· Working knowledge of web technologies and terminology
· Must have a keen eye for detail
· Ability to maintain a steady 40 hour per week schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm to serve Consortium members.
What Will Really Interest Us About You
· Experience with Tessitura Network Web Products
· Experience querying databases using SQL
· Experience with subscription or festival ticketing
· Familiarity with shared data in a consortium environment
What Will Really Interest You About Us
Benefits include health, dental and vision, and a 403b Retirement Plan with an employer match after one year of service. An atmosphere of learning and opportunities to increase skills and knowledge and develop a career. Downtown Santa Barbara office in the beautiful Granada tower. A wonderful team dedicated to supporting the arts.
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts (SBCPA) at the Granada Theatre is dedicated to providing best-in-class production, sales and administrative support to arts organizations from throughout the Santa Barbara region as well as featuring some of the world’s greatest artists on our stage. SBCPA is making it possible for many of Santa Barbara’s finest performing arts organizations to present their programs with the highest level of contemporary production support and audience comfort.
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts (SBCPA) Consortium includes The Granada Theatre, The Lobero Theatre, The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, Community Arts Music Association (CAMA), The Santa Barbara Symphony, The Ensemble Theatre Company at the New Vic, and American Film Institute. The SBCPA Consortium is dedicated to creating a streamlined, superior customer experience through use of technology and sharing of best practices between its member organizations.
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all areas of its operation.
Go to www.granadasb.org/About/Careers and follow instructions to complete the employment application. Submit application with resume, cover letter and references. No phone calls please.
Leave a Response