Hinchee Homes is 501(c)3 non-profit whose mission is to enhance the quality of life of individuals with developmental disabilities. We are currently seeking an Accountant/Business Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely accounting financial reporting for two Intermediate Health Care Facilities, as well as maintaining a strong system of internal controls
- Handling all Medi-Cal financial operations in conjunction with Executive Director, Finance Committee and the Board
- Maintaining the general ledger, fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Processing A/P and A/R
- Preparing monthly Cen-Cal billing
- Payroll processing (assist with implementation of new payroll system)
- Tax return preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist Executive Director with budget development
- Preparing un-audited financial statements
- Annual cost report preparation
- DHCS audit material compilation
- Workers’ Comp audits
- Annual internal financial audit
- Ensure compliance with CA State and IRS rules and regulations governing non-profits and private foundation
- Assisting with HR responsibilities that pertain to finance as needed
Some experience working in non-profit finance is preferred. Proficiency in QuickBooks Pro and Excel is required.
This position is a full-time exempt position with an annual salary of $62,500. There is some flexibility with the schedule, but it is generally “office hours” Monday – Friday. Hinchee Homes has a welcoming, fun, family-like atmosphere. Employees are offered paid sick and vacation, retirement plan with match, life and disability insurance, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
*To remain in compliance with State and County regulations for healthcare facilities, Hinchee Homes will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination from any prospective employee. Unvaccinated individuals will be required to test twice weekly.*
To learn more about us please visit www.hincheehomes.org
Leave a Response