Director, Education and Prevention Services
· Master’s or doctoral degree in Education, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or related field
· Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Psychologist, or Social Worker, or Registered Associate in one of those three if close to attaining licensure
· Prior experience working in a school setting, preferably as a School-Based Therapist/Counselor
· Experience providing individual and group counseling preferred
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Comfortable with public speaking – meetings, training/teaching
· Excellent computer skills, including Zoom platform
· Detail-oriented, organized, and solution-focused for administrative tasks
· Bilingual, bicultural (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
· Supervise School-Based Therapists and Youth Service Specialists working at Santa Maria Bonita School District (SMBSD) sites.
· Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and training of new school-based staff (SBT & YSS) in collaboration with the Director, Education and Prevention Services, the North County School Based Clinical Supervisors, and SMBSD School Administrators.
· Ensure that school-based services on each campus are implemented with fidelity and as outlined in the contract between CADA and the SMBSD.
· Work in conjunction with Clinical Supervisor(s) to understand clinical aspects of the programs and support clinical staff.
· Communicate regularly with school sites and SMBSD administration.
· Provide, coaching, feedback, and support to staff.
· Coordinate additional programs (e.g., Parent Night and other school-related events) as needed.
· Oversee documentation of services into the Credible Electronic Health Record (EHR) data base. Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate data entry
· Meet regularly with school-based staff to hear concerns, provide support, and check in on status of services, and provide guidance as needed.
· Coordinate training and development based on staff needs.
· Order and coordinate program supplies.
· Report to Director of Education and Prevention Services on a regular basis on the status of services, progress toward identified goals, and staff performance.
· Provide Director of Education and Prevention Services with data and narrative information for grant applications and reports.
· Collaborate with other CADA North County programs to ensure success of interagency referrals and cross program success.
· Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Education and Prevention Services.
· Always uphold a professional image of the Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse.
Our agency offers a competitive benefit package, which includes a 403(b) retirement plan with company matching.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Leave a Response