Contracts, Grants and Operations Manager
Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
This position will manage all contracts and grants that support agency programs, including preparation of reports required by funders. Ensures that all programs are in compliance with the requirements specified by funding sources and regulatory agencies, including confirmation that all program licenses are current and in good standing.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, with advanced degree preferred but not required. Fields of study related to education, business administration, and accounting desirable.
· Strong administrative, management, supervisory and organizational skills
· Skilled in writing accurate and compelling professional letters and reports and communicating effectively with public and private members of the professional community.
· Ability to work on complex tasks under tight deadlines without supervision.
· Team player who is initiative-taking and results oriented.
· Collaborate closely with the Executive Director and the Senior Management Team to keep them apprised about the financial and grant status of the agency’s federal, state, local and private funding sources.
· Provide leadership and direction in the monitoring and coordination of contracts and grants with public and private agencies. Ensure that all contract and grant deadlines and service goals are met.
· Keep Executive Director and Senior Management Team advised as to grant reporting deadlines.
· Compile agency statistics, prepare written and oral reports, and submit all necessary information to various funding sources.
· Provide leadership and direction in the coordination of all data collection activities related to contacts and grants.
· Develop and administer the operational policies needed to further advance contract, grant, and other program development.
· Ensure that all licenses required by the state and county licensing authorities in order to provide clinical services are current and up to date.
· Ensure that the agency is in compliance with all state and county regulations pertaining to the provision of clinical services.
· Keep Executive Director and Senior Management Team advised as to all licensing, regulatory and compliance issues.
· Assist the agency’s Grant Writer in writing proposals for new funding sources.
· Support the Finance Department and the Program Managers with the development, monitoring and management of program budgets.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will be expected to perform other relevant business duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
The Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Our agency offers a competitive benefit package, which includes a 403(b), retirement plan with company matching.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org