The 2-1-1 Resource Specialist will collaborate with various non-profit agencies to strengthen and sustain service information. Responsibilities include the maintenance of our database system, providing ongoing analysis and completion of data reports.
The position is part-time working 20 hours per week and will earn sick leave and starts out between $18.50 – $21.00 per hour.
Our agency provides employees with a positive work environment and the ability to balance work & home along with excellent benefits. Our benefit package for part-time employees includes: life insurance including sick, vacation, and personal leave with 11 paid holiday’s and a fully vested retirement plan with an up to 5% match.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement growth plans for 2-1-1 Santa Barbara County by creating promotional strategies and collateral material.
- Represent 2-1-1 at local and state meetings.
- Build relationships with call center management staff and local community service providers.
- Promote and encourage the collection of health and human service information from providers and update the 2-1-1 database.
- Perform and/or support data entry personnel in adhering to database style guides and protocols. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
Use iCarol to run data reports and assist Program Manager and Director in creating stats, info graphs and data, for presentations and reporting.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highest relevant trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the integrity of 2-1-1 Santa Barbara County data by developing and conducting quality control activities. To include but not limited to tracking and reporting, quality assurance and data entry.
- Support 2-1-1 webpage maintenance and update as needed.
- Maintain and create tracking tools, archive all program documents to be easily accessible for location and support for any audit.
- Conduct research and remain abreast of best practices to ensure continues efficacy and improvement of program and projects.
- Respond to in-person/telephone inquiries to accurately provide program information, presentations and meetings,
- Support the launch of the Disaster Response Information Exchange (DRIE) system and develop manuals, trainings and reporting procedures.
- Responsible for ongoing coordination and maintenance of DRIE system.
Education and/or Experience: Associate degree in Business, or a related field and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Computer Skills: To perform this position successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, WordPress and develop an understanding of specialized database applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid California Driver’s License with ability to qualify for coverage under Agency insurance plan.
Other Skills and Abilities Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Other Qualifications Familiarity with Health and Human Services within Santa Barbara County and knowledge of local community resources desirable.
Please note: CommUnify has a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy with ability to request a vaccination accommodation due to medical or religious reasons.