Program Coordinator Job Description
The LFW Program Coordinator is a key role in assisting Leading From Within to achieve its mission of investing in social sector leaders to make meaningful change within themselves, their organizations, and their communities. The Program Coordinator works closely with the Programs & Network Manager to ensure the organization runs with the highest standard of business practices and provides the highest level of customer service to our program participants, supporters, and greater Leading From Within network.
- Provides strong administrative and project management support for the organization.
- Provides mature and caring interpersonal communication with participants, prospects, contractors and friends of our organization and programs.
- Supports marketing by maintaining website updates and providing editing/proofreading support of newsletters, press releases and collateral.
- Supports accuracy of databases and manages updates and additions.
- Supports logistical support and hospitality for programs, meetings and special events, primarily during business hours with some evening exceptions.
- Provides strong support with development and storytelling projects, and manages donor acknowledgment.
Hourly: Full-time (30-40 hours/week), paid hourly at $23-25/hour dependent on
experience. Benefits include health insurance, 2-weeks paid vacation
Location & Timeline
Hybrid: remote and in-office (Downtown Santa Barbara)
To start as soon as the position is filled.
To Apply: Please send a resume and a cover letter to Angela@leading-from-within.org
by May 15th, 2022.