Under general guidelines, the primary purpose is to lead the coordination of UWSBC’s Fun in the Sun program,
including the fund-raising results and the qualitative results for the program. Additionally, the position supports all
Fun in the Sun activities by encouraging and coordinating volunteers, hiring, training and supervising staff and
developing and implementing program best practice procedures. Teambuilding attitudes and activities, both
internal and external, will play a critical role in the success of this position.
Key Responsibility Area:
Develops age-appropriate curriculum and schedule of activities for all sites.
• Oversee the implementation of curriculum/activities at each site to ensure quality and best practices are
being implemented with fidelity.
• Manages all FITS supplies including but not limited to purchasing, inventory lists etc.
• Assists in the creation of the FITS budget. Supports the Director of Strategic Partnerships with the
management of program revenues and expenditures on an ongoing basis.
• Use presentation and interpersonal skills to build relationships with new and existing individual and
organizational program sponsors, donors and partners.
• Conduct/oversee all aspects of parent orientations.
• Work with program partners to ensure quality programming is being delivered at each site.
• Conduct outreach and follow up with all program partners and potential partners.
• Assist with the organization and execution of program and related events.
• Follow-all legal and administrative procedures.
• Communicate issues, obstacles, or potential problems to management immediately.
• Assist with the planning and execution of other community related programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described functions.
Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Leave a Response