Key Responsibility Area:
Oversee the recruitment and enrollment processes of students and families, working closely with
principals, teachers and school liaisons.
• Develop and maintain accurate spreadsheets containing all enrollment and application information for
all FITS sites.
• Conduct outreach to various partner agencies, media outlets etc. to recruit participants and families to
• Use presentation and interpersonal skills to build relationships with new and existing individual and
organizational program sponsors, donors and partners.
• Assist with the planning and execution of the parent orientations.
• Support the FITS program staff and the VP, Strategic Partnerships to ensure program expectations are
being met at each site.
• Support operations at each site.
• Assist with the organization and execution of program related events.
• Follow-all legal and administrative procedures.
• Communicate issues, obstacles, or potential problems to management immediately.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
A four-year college degree desired as well as 2-4 years’ experience with OST (Out of School Time) programs
preferred. Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate a team of volunteers. Information systems,
communication skills, customer service, analysis and risk-taking required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described functions.
Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org