VIEW YouthWell.org/Get-Involved for the full job description.
YouthWell works with our community partners in Santa Barbara County on youth mental health and wellness early intervention and prevention. We’re looking for a part-time well-organized Executive Assistant (or Administrative Program Coordinator) to be a supportive force on our team that can make a minimum of a 1-year commitment.
This individual will be part of a small team responsible for supporting day-to-day communications, administration, and community engagement. This person should have experience in planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks, and be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. They must also exhibit skills in building & maintaining strong relationships both internally & externally. The ideal candidate is both approachable & respectful, comfortable with scheduling, using technology, and virtual meeting platforms (Zoom).
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Support the Executive Director primarily and provide additional support to our team – plan and orchestrate work to ensure that priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Manage communication with our team, our interns, and our community partners. Maintain and refine internal processes that support our work, and coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflows.
- Must live in Santa Barbara County. The position is 2/3 remote and 1/3 in-person.
- Manage scheduling for Executive Director, including calendar management, email, phone calls, creating meeting agendas, and other logistics.
- Maintain communication and coordinate content and flow of information to YouthWell team and community partners. Maintain professionalism and confidentiality. May serve on committees, manage special projects, and attend virtual community meetings.
- Provide administrative support – spreadsheet creation, online expense reports, ordering and distribution of resource rack cards, send donor letters, and maintenance of online filing system and contacts database.
- Supports Executive Director in writing, submitting and reporting on grants and in overseeing our social media calendar and facilitating monthly email newsletters.