Concessions Services – Server
As part of The Granada Theatre’s total patron experience, you would prepare and serve beverages before, during or after the show, depending on the events scheduled for the evening. The following tasks would be performed with a commitment to stellar customer service:
What You’ll Do
- Greet the patrons with a friendly manner, responding to questions and beverage orders in an efficient manner
- Check for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from patrons, using the point-of-sale system, processing credit and debit cards
- Maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Respond appropriately and professionally to inebriated patrons, as needed
What You’ll Need to Get the Job Done
The Granada is a premier performance venue with a rich history and ambience. Our patrons are loyal and enthusiastic about being there and the concession department plays a large part in promoting the atmosphere of grandeur and elegance. We are looking for:
- A superior customer service ethic
- Ability to work as an integrated team
- Ability to multitask and stay focused on the patron
What Will Really Interest Us About You
- 1-2 years’ experience preparing and serving alcoholic beverages in a bar or restaurant
- 1-2 years’ experience in special event management or logistics
What Will Really Interest You About Us
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts (SBCPA) at the Granada Theatre is dedicated to providing best-in-class production, sales and administrative support to arts organizations from throughout the Santa Barbara region. SBCPA is making it possible for many of Santa Barbara’s finest performing arts organizations to present their programs with the highest level of contemporary production support and audience comfort. We provide an atmosphere of learning and opportunities to increase skills and knowledge and develop a career and a wonderful team dedicated to supporting the arts.
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all areas of its operations.
To apply, go to www.granadasb.org/About/Careers and follow instructions to complete the employment application. Submit application with resume, cover letter and references. No phone calls please.
Leave a Response