Would you like to make a difference in a teen’s life? Under general supervision, our TAY (Transitional Age Youth) Case Manager is responsible for performing duties required to provide and support planned, structured and therapeutic care for eligible youth and families. Performs direct service duties required to assist youth in maintaining independence, crisis management and by providing behavioral interventions in partnership with TAY team.
Come join CommUnify’s team! Our agency provides employees with a positive work environment with the ability to balance work & home. We provide excellent benefits that include: medical, dental, vision/sick, vacation & holiday pay/Retirement Plan with a 5% match. These positions are full-time with full benefits and start out at $20.90 – $24.30 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs case management of clients including ethical evaluation, implementation of treatment plan goals and documentation consistent with Medi-Cal required criteria and the goals of the Therapeutic Services Program which works collaboratively with BWELL Treatment Team.
- Provide individual therapeutic and impromptu emergency response services and group interventions as assigned utilizing evidence-based models and best practices.
- Provide short-term and impromptu crisis interventions to participants of the service, as necessary.
- Provide client transportation, as necessary.
- Provide quality planned therapeutic services consistent with assigned treatment plan goals to participants in the program as assigned.
- Complete all required documentation in client files, accurately and in a timely manner and maintain updated client files.
- Complete all required reports in a timely fashion.
- Maintain client confidentiality and other HIPAA requirements.
- Maintains flexibility to be able to work in various settings (i.e.: home environment of clients, schools, foster homes, and community settings) and at times convenient for the client.
- Participate in the running of treatment groups.
- Participate actively and regularly attend Group or Individual Supervision with the Clinical Supervisor and with the BWELL Practitioners for appropriate intervention with clients and their families and apply all you learn in these supervisions to current and future clients as needed or required.
- Regularly attend and actively participate in BWELL Clinical Team Meetings.
REQUIRES: Level II: Bachelor’s degree in a field related to mental health and a minimum of one (1) year of full-time experience in a mental health setting in the areas of psycho-social functioning, social adjustment and/or vocational adjustment. Must be able to become QHMW certified within one (1) month of employment or be a licensed/waivered/registered mental health professional. Strong computer skills. Valid California Driver’s License with ability to qualify for coverage under Agency insurance plan.
Please note: CommUnify has a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy with ability to request a vaccination accommodation due to medical or religious reasons.
Leave a Response