ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER
Hillside is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that is home to 59 adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in Santa Barbara; we support our resident’s efforts to maximize their abilities in an environment where people are treated with dignity and respect.
We are currently seeking a full time Administrative Assistant/Office Manager. this position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. There is some flexibility with what the specific hours will be, and we are willing to work with the right candidate on a schedule that works best for everyone. We provide our staff with two free meals daily, and have overnight accommodations for those with a long commute. We offer health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, and generous vacation and holiday time off.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a positive attitude, creative, and who is organized and able to multi-task. The successful candidate will possess excellent attention to detail and follow through. Reliability must be a core strength. Proficiency in Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Outlook are required. Experienced in Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.). Bilingual a plus!
Some of the duties associated with this position include:
- Assist the Director of Operations, Administrator and President/CEO with various administrative tasks, including:
- Scheduling and calendaring in-person and Zoom meetings
- Assembling payroll checks, workers compensation filings, and managing new employees files
- Preparing Board Minutes, filing and making copies
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls, greet and direct visitors, open and distribute mail
- Order and distribute office supplies from Amazon and other vendors
2. Assist the Development/Fundraising department with mail campaigns and special projects/events, generating and mailing “Thank You” letters to donors, and other departmental support as may be needed
3. Interface with our social media vendors re: scheduling posts, messaging and branding
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $18-21 per hour, depending on experience
To apply, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to Gail Metzger, Director of Operations at: email@example.com