Ensemble Theatre Company of Santa Barbara is seeking an administrative assistant to help with a variety of tasks in our offices. As Santa Barbara’s professional theater company, you’ll be part of making the magic of theater happen for the community.
Responsibilities in support of administrative staff
• Provide basic support for administrative staff such as checking mail, making copies, filing.
Responsibilities in support of Fundraising
• Assist the Director of Development with fundraising events; stewardship and acknowledgement of donors; managing volunteers; collaborating on creating and distributing annual appeals, newsletters and other special funding requests.
• Compiling reports, generating thank you letters, data entry, managing mass mailings for all departments and a wide array of other administrative duties.
• Providing concierge services to all donors providing annual support of $2,000 and above
Responsibilities in support of Marketing and PR
• Facilitate generation of lists, advanced data extractions, custom reports and ad hoc queries
• Work with Tessitura Support staff and consultants to troubleshoot database issues
• Facilitate distribution of ETC events via an annual community calendar for selected news sources
• Populate social media scheduler for owned Instagram and Facebook
• Copy and asset creation: provide assistance on projects as required
• Work with hired vendors to coordinate production of in theatre assets and promo items, create shipping lists, and track shipping process
Required Qualifications: Must be detail-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Google Ads; CRM familiarity; Adobe CC and WordPress or other CMS system preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with Tessitura valued, but not required.
This is a full-time position and offers a competitive benefits package.