YouthWell presents Building healthy relationships can improve mental health, a free virtual workshop on Sunday, October 24th, 4:30 – 6:00 pm.
Students (ages 12-25), parents, and teachers will learn from a panel tips for building healthy relationships and how to set boundaries. They learn how to recognize when a friendship may be toxic or unhealthy. They learn how to support a friend or your child who has been sexually assaulted. They learn what consent means and how to report sexual assault and the resources that are available.
Panel speakers include…
● STESA (Standing Together to End Sexual Assault) – Elsa Granados
● Pacific Pride – Keilani Garcia
● UCSB – CARE Sven Rundman
● Planned Parenthood -Ivette Peralta
● Rape Crisis Center – North County Anne McCarty
● DVS (Domestic Violence Solutions) – Jan Campbell
Register for FREE at YouthWell.org/workshops
Spanish interpretation is provided.
Wellness Workshops are offered once a month on Sundays at 4:30pm