National Outreach Manager
The Program Outreach Coordinator identifies, establishes, builds and maintains relationships with Dream referral sources, including hospices, social workers, nurses, hospitals, palliative care doctors, Veteran Affairs offices, veteran’s organizations, and other military referral sources. The Program Outreach Manager will make presentations in person, online and via phone or video conference to educate and promote the awareness of Dream Foundation programs within medical, military, hospice and other communities. As opportunities arise, the Program Outreach Manager will travel to conferences nationally to represent and promote Dream Foundation’s programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Increase the number of qualified dream referrals through training presentations, calls, mailings, and ongoing communications with current and potential referral sources.
• Research, identify and establish relationships with potential new referral sources across the country based on program goals and objectives
• Build and maintain relationships with established Dream referral sources across the country including hospices, social workers, physicians, hospitals, nurses, Veterans Affairs offices, Veteran’s organizations and other military referral sources.
• Be thoroughly versed on all Dream program policies, guidelines, applications and the Dream granting process, attending weekly Dream program meetings to maintain open communication with the program department team.
• Provide engaging, sensitive and accurate Dream Foundation program presentations for both large and small groups in person, online, via phone or video conference to strategic audiences to promote the awareness, understanding and utilization of Dream Foundation’s programs.
• Travel nationally to represent and promote Dream Foundation and Dreams for Veterans in effort to increase awareness, understanding and utilization of the programs.
• Maintain detailed tracking of outreach contacts and efforts, reporting on statistical results regularly.
• Add new records and update the rolodex database on an ongoing basis
• Support as needed for Events and BOD meetings
• Attend staff meetings
• 3-5 years of social work and/or counseling or related experience preferred
• Excellent organizational, written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills
- Computer proficiency of the MS Office Suite
• Personable and compassionate personality
• Good team player with the ability to work independently
• Available and willing to travel nationally
• High energy and passion for Dream Foundation’s mission is essential
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY:
This is a full-time, exempt position with Dream Foundation. Dream Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or orientation. This job description may change as management deems necessary.
Please apply with Cover Letter and Resume to this post