C.A.R.E.4Paws’ full-time, bilingual Mobile Clinic Operations & Access to Care Manager oversees our Mobile Community Medicine & Spay/Neuter Outreach program and Access to Care Grant project.
- Leads C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Mobile Community Medicine & Spay/Neuter Outreach program and clinic events in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties
- Supervises veterinary clinic and administrative staff
- Oversees the clinic schedule
- Leads our brand-new Access to Care Grant project in the city of Oceano. This includes defining the community’s pet wellness needs; co-developing the project plan and implementation strategies; and data collection in collaboration with C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Grants & Research Manager
- Works with C.A.R.E.4Paws’ community partners as it relates to clinic operations, client needs, the Access to Care grant project and special clinic events
- Supervises general clinic data entry in Google drive and eVet Software, working with data-entry staff
- Works with the Executive Director on staffing and clinic budgeting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- At least five years of staff and program management experience
SKILLS & TRAITS
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized, creative and attentive to details
- Skilled at problem solving
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Integrity and compassion
- Proficiency with data entry (Google sheets, Excel)
- Flexibility and a valid driver’s license, as the position requires weekend hours and driving to locations throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties
ADDITIONAL, IDEAL KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the field of veterinary medicine
- Veterinary clinic management
- Knowledge of animal sheltering and current animal welfare issues
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, working closely with clinic staff and reporting regularly to C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Executive Director.
Salary range: $65,000-$75,000 annually
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is February 15, 2023.
Leave a Response