YouthWell is hiring a Marketing & Project Management specialist. Seeking an individual who has a passion for mental health with project management and marketing experience. This individual will oversee our 2022 social awareness campaign. Part-time position with flexible hours that can be done remotely. Opportunity for growth. YouthWell works with our community partners on youth mental health early intervention and prevention.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee 2022 social awareness campaign (Our Mental Health Matters) & social media management
- Manage YouthWell’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Build community engagement, increase followers, set goals and monitor online activity
- Responsible for managing calendar, curating content and executing our social media strategy and messaging. Work with interns to design and create posts on Canva (content: directory, workshops, YMHFA, feature our partners, self-care tips, mental health facts, testimonials)
- Oversee our college interns who assist with our social media outreach
- Manage MailChimp eNewsletter editorial calendar. Help create and edit content. Expand subscriber base.
- Website: Help keep online Community Calendar current by reaching out to partnering organizations
- YouthWell Partner Engagement: Participate in all YouthWell Partner Collaborative meetings (4x/year)
- Send eblasts and write press releases and submit to the media to promote community workshops
- Donor Relations: Help write donor thank you notes
Click below to see full description – if interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org