Job Title: Fun in the Sun Assistant Coordinator
Department: Community Impact
Status: Non-Exempt, Seasonal – temporary
Start Date: February 2023
Under general guidelines, the primary purpose of this role is to lead the enrollment process and support the
coordination and execution of UWSBC’s Fun in the Sun (FITS) summer academic and enrichment program in
Guadalupe. Position will start in February 2023.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
A. Key Responsibility Area:
- Support the recruitment and enrollment processes of students and families, working closely with
principals, teachers and school liaisons.
- Conduct outreach and develop relationships with all program partners and potential partners serving the
- Support/supervise site staff during the program.
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling partners and field trips for FITS Guadalupe site.
- Assist the CI Program Coordinator and the Vice President in the preparation of the FITS program
including but not limited to: volunteer coordination, admin tasks, development of signage for sites,
parent communication, supply distribution etc.
- Support operations at each site, partner logistics, daily procedures, COVID procedures, curriculum
- Assist in the preparation and execution of staff training.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the parent orientations.
- Support the CI Program Coordinator and the Vice President to ensure program expectations are being
met at each site.
- Assist with the organization and execution of program related events.
- Follow-all legal and administrative procedures.
- Communicate issues, obstacles, or potential problems to management immediately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
Leave a Response