Loading..

Energy & Transportation Projects Manager

North Santa Barbara County, Mid Santa Barbara County, South Santa Barbara County
Full Time

Bookmark this post

Community Environmental Council

Our team is seeking a Energy & Transportation Projects Manager. The person in this position works with Community Environmental Council’s growing Climate Mitigation team to advance energy and transportation solutions that support a rapid and equitable transition to carbon-zero communities in the South Central Coast region of California. We prefer candidates who can work out of our Santa Barbara office at least 20% of the time (~1 day per week), with the remaining 80% of time being in-person or remote as desired. The amount of in-person and remote time may change based on public health mandates and team needs.

The manager leads the development, design, and implementation of projects that advance access to renewable energy, energy efficiency, distributed energy resources, and zero-emission transportation solutions across Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties. The team member in this position serves as project manager and secures program funding that support CEC’s strategic energy and transportation objectives. To see the full job announcement and get details on how to apply, please go here.

If you have any questions or want more information about the Energy & Transportation Projects Manager position before you decide to apply, please reach out to officeadmin@cecmail.org

CEC also has an open Communications Associate position. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please see our job postings page.

Leave a Response

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top

Loading..