We’re a fast-growing non-profit in California and we’re looking for an independent, like-minded, heart-centered superstar to add to our staff.
The Freedom to Choose Project (FTC) is dedicated to providing programs and self-study curriculum to the incarcerated community. As the Administrative Program Coordinator you are supporting the administrative flow of our prison programs (in-person and remote) from our Santa Barbara office. Responsibilities include documenting and maintaining accurate records, data entry, communications, and organizing materials for workshops and events.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Can prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Capable on Apple computers
- Can type 65 words/minute minimum
- Valid US driver’s license, personal vehicle and excellent driving record (occasional travel required)
- $25/hour (depending on experience)
- Medical Insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- Handle logistics for in-person prison programs (adjusting to COVID as needed)
- Program administration
- Prepare event materials
- Data entry
- Maintain physical and electronic file systems to support day-to-day operations
- Support the collection, scanning and processing of incoming mail
- Maintain an organized and professional office environment
- Run errands with own vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Occasional lifting required – up to 25 pounds
- The Freedom to Choose Project is a drug-free workplace (including medical marijuana) and candidates must successfully pass drug screenings
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Shows initiative, able to multitask while maintaining high level of attention to detail
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume and include “Administrative Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
In your cover letter, please summarize how your experience will meet the needs of this position. Thank you for your interest in the life-transforming work that we do!