YouthWell Wellness Workshop: Youth Substance Use
Parents, youth (ages 12-25), and those working with youth are invited to LEARN…
- to recognize the differences between recreational use and addiction.
- to be an ally to your peers in recovery.
- the negative effects of binge drinking, vaping, and JUULing.
- how self-medicating can mask the symptoms of mental illness.
- about local support resources.
- UCSB students will share personal stories of recovery and sobriety.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH… UCSB [LIFE of the Party • Gauchos for Recovery] • SBCC • CADA • IV Coalition for Healthy Communities 805
Register for FREE online at YouthWell.org/workshops
**SPANISH INTERPRETATION IS PROVIDED