Leaders can make or break an organization. We need leaders with agility, tenacity, and an open heart and mind. Join us to learn top skills and approaches for successfully leading nonprofits and teams today. Through interactive discussions, we’ll help you move from management to strategy for lasting impact. Explore new frameworks you can immediately apply to better motivate your team to meet shared goals. You’ll walk away with a better sense of your leadership style as well as what works best for your team. Finally, gain a better understanding of building meaningful and strategic relationships vital to being a more impactful and influential leader.
This course is designed for all nonprofit leaders (staff and volunteer) that are charged with motivating and guiding teams. Through this workshop, participants will gain key leadership insights around:
- Moving from manage to strategy for lasting impact
- Managing the distinct roles and relationships of board, staff, and community stakeholders
- Being an influential leader and coaching teams through change
- Managing up (down, around, externally & internally)
- Understanding and tailoring your workstyle to lead more effectively