Major gift fundraising has the power to elevate your organization. Engaging donors who have the ability to support your organization at a meaningful level remains the most impactful fundraising strategy you can employ. And yet, with everything on your plate – it’s hard to know where to start. Join us in this workshop to build a major gifts “recipe” that works for you and your team. This workshop is for nonprofit professionals, executive directors, development directors and board members who are ready to take their major donor program to the next level.
Through this workshop, participants will:
- Develop an understanding of how to build an effective fundraising program that focuses on building a sustainable major gifts pipeline of individual donors
- Learn how build fundraising momentum and sustainability through the integration of these fundraising activities into their core mission-related programs and activities
- Learn how to identify, engage and solicit potential donors through authentic relationship building
- Develop an understanding of the value of a culture of philanthropy and how to integrate that culture into your organizational culture
- Understand how to speak effectively about your organization’s fundraising and learn how to coach your board and leadership to become effective fundraising ambassadors