For over 30 years, Santa Barbara’s Senior Expo has been a premier health fair and services exposition for older adults and caregivers. This year’s Expo offers an exciting new array of health screenings and fun activities for seniors and those who care for them.
More than 1,000 seniors are expected to attend the Senior Expo which features flu shots provided by Rite-Aid, fitness testing, exhibit booths, music, food, and activities for seniors and their caregivers. The Senior Expo is the best ticket in town for Santa Barbara’s seniors and caregivers in our community.
Highlights for the 2023 Expo include:
- Live Music, 110+ Exhibits, Free parking, $5 admission
- A Flu Shot provided by Rite-Aid (bring medical insurance card)
- Onsite Voter Registration
- Caregivers’ Café – a relaxing place to receive support and information
- Blood Pressure Screening by VNA Health Loan Closet
- Glaucoma Screening by Lions Sight & Hearing Center
- Eye tests courtesy of SEE International
- Hearing Screening by Hearing of Santa Barbara
- Sansum Diabetes Testing & Counseling