Why join our countywide agency?
*Because each day we are making a difference in our community, and because we have a positive, employee- and client-centered work culture.
*We pay competitive rates and offer a strong benefits package that includes generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay, employer-paid medical insurance, a free subscription to the meditation/sleep app Calm, and much more!
*We offer continuous employee education and development and paid clinical supervision.
*We work with our staff to offer flexibility whenever possible.
We look forward to you joining our team at FSA of Santa Barbara County!
The Program Supervisor in Santa Maria is responsible for oversight and operation of the Agency’s integrated network of Family Resource Centers and parent education programming. Responsibilities include strong collaboration with community partners, implementation and compliance with expectations outlined by stakeholders, and completion of qualitative and quantitative reports reflecting services rendered. The Program Supervisor will promote the Protective Factors Framework to ensure strength-based services are available to underserved, at-risk children and their families. This position reports directly to the Program Director.
FSA strives to be a trauma-informed and resilience-oriented organization. Because working with those impacted by trauma can affect staff in various ways, FSA actively identifies and employs methods to support staff to embody a healthy and sustainable balance of care for both themselves and others.
Sample Job Duties and Responsibilities
•Responsible for hiring training and supervising program staff.
•Supervise program educators to support successful execution of educational activities/curriculums (e.g., parenting classes, budgeting classes, etc.).
•Oversee development of client cases and maintenance of case records in accordance with contractual expectations, ethical and legal standards of practice, and FSA policy.
•Plan/conduct staff meetings and professional development opportunities.
•Ensure contractual expectations and program targets are met and that services provided are within scope of practice.
•Monitor and utilize required software to support staff, evaluate programs effectiveness, and develop responsive programming within the community.
•Provide direct services when needed (outreach, facilitation, information and referral, etc.).
•Understand and oversee implementation of all program curriculums.
•Represent FSA and Family Support Services Program at meetings, community events, and conferences.
•Execute additional tasks required to fully operate FSS programming.
• BA required in social work, child development, public administration, business, or related field.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
• Experience in staff supervision, budget operations and oversight, data tracking and analysis.
• Familiarity with community resources and knowledge of early education and childhood development.
• Computer and Internet literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; can adapt to using various types of software.
• Valid automobile insurance and a valid California Driver License are required.
• Reliable transportation is necessary to travel throughout Santa Barbara County.
Classification, Hours and Pay Rate:
• This position is full-time (40 hours/week), exempt, with benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and 403(b) retirement plan. Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave also offered.
• Starting pay for applicants with a BA is $72,000.
Family Service Agency (FSA) has long been regarded as one of Santa Barbara County’s most reliable and effective nonprofit human service organizations. Our mission is to strengthen and advocate for families and individuals of all ages and diversities, helping to create and preserve a healthy community. We are committed to providing services where they are needed most: in the community. Eighty percent of our services are delivered on school campuses, at community centers and in clients’ homes. Our programs, which serve more than 25,000 people annually, combine clinical expertise, bilingual and bicultural staff, and close collaboration with other agencies. At FSA, all services are provided free or on a sliding fee/donation scale and no one is denied assistance because of an inability to pay.
To apply for this position, it is required that you submit both a cover letter and resume.
You can apply to this position at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4916984
Or search through our portal for other open positions: http://familyserviceagency.appone.com/