The Philanthropy Associate will provide support to all fundraising operations, development operations and donor relations. Primary focus on gift processing, donor acknowledgment, data base queries, reports, major donor support and special events. The Philanthropy Associate will manage the function of prospect/donor research.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong PC skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and internet research. Raiser’s Edge experiences a plus.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to interact with donors, volunteers and the general public in a positive manner
- Ability to work with volunteers
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Travel is required
- Strong commitment to the PPCCC mission, goals and policies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professional ethics, including the ability to create personal relationships and communicate effectively delivering exceptional customer service to a variety of stakeholders.
- Provide professional high-quality customer service in all donor, funder, volunteer and vendor relationships
- Friendly and professional interactions and communications
- Provide accurate information and ensure follow through/follow up in a timely manner
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BA or HS Diploma plus equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in non-profit fundraising activities and direct mail projects is a plus, but not required
- Excellent computer knowledge, Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word. Raiser’s Edge and InDesign experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, under pressure without compromising accuracy, attention to detail and courtesy to volunteers, donors and staff.
- Ability to respond appropriately to changing situations
- Donor cultivation and stewardship experience.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including Saturdays and evenings when necessary
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers
- Ability to read and analyze information
- Ability to research and gather information
- Ability to organize large amounts of data/information into reports/presentations that all levels of staff can understand
- Candidate must be able to travel throughout PPCCC geographic area
If you would like to be considered, please apply here
Leave a Response