The Marketing Professional is an integral part of the Development team, supporting the Agency’s communications, marketing and fundraising activities through the implementation of innovative campaigns that reach target audiences across a variety of media channels. The Marketing Professional reports to the Marketing & Communications Manager. This position offers the opportunity for career growth.
The Marketing Professional can be based out of any of FSA’s offices in Santa Maria, Lompoc, or Santa Barbara.
Sample Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and produce various marketing materials: publications, direct mail, digital and print advertising.
- Create marketing campaign content such as graphics, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Maintain and update web properties, digital profiles and social media channels.
- Maximize SEO and other search marketing opportunities.
- Support Development Department activities and events.
- Assist the Communications Manager with media relations, strategic planning, and branding activities.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with vendors and volunteers.
- College degree required and at least two years of marketing experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Google Ads, Adobe CC and WordPress or other CMS system preferred.
- Valid CA Driver’s License and vehicle required.
- Reliable transportation is necessary to travel throughout Santa Barbara County.
Classification, Hours and Pay Rate:
- This position is flexible and can accommodate part-time or full-time schedules!
- Benefits are available for those who work at least 30.0 hours per week: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and 403(b) retirement plan. Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave also offered.
- Limited benefits will be available for those working fewer than 30.0 hours per week.
- Pay is dependent on experience.
Family Service Agency (FSA) has long been regarded as one of Santa Barbara County’s most reliable and effective nonprofit human service organizations. Our mission is to strengthen and advocate for families and individuals of all ages and diversities, helping to create and preserve a healthy community.
We are committed to providing services where they are needed most: in the community. Eighty percent of our services are delivered on school campuses, at community centers and in clients’ homes. Our programs, which serve more than 25,000 people annually, combine clinical expertise, bilingual and bicultural staff, and close collaboration with other agencies. At FSA, all services are provided free or on a sliding fee/donation scale and no one is denied assistance because of an inability to pay.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.