UC Santa Barbara, Arts & Lectures
Director of Finance and Operations
- Directs all financial, personnel and administrative operations of Arts & Lectures
- Management of Arts & Lectures finances and endowment funds
- Report on financial performance (complex) and develop economic forecasts
- Create and implement strategic financial, personnel, and operational plans
- Supervise a staff of three and direct contractors and vendors
- Oversee contracting with artists’ representatives, professional services and facilities
- Develop, document and implement departmental policies and procedures
- Thrives in a flexible, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Able to represent A&L to influential donors, artists, thinkers
- Collaborates well with executive leaders and university administrators
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in financial, personnel and administrative operations
About UCSB Arts & Lectures
For 65 years, Arts & Lectures’ mission has been to educate, entertain and inspire the UC Santa Barbara campus and community. We envision a future in which Santa Barbara is a hub for arts, ideas and innovation; where curiosity and discovery are indispensable and accessible to all. A&L is a $10m organization with a $30m endowment that presents ~150 events annually and an education program serving more than four hundred thousand community members annually.
Join an executive team in a small and dynamic organization that engages with today’s leading artists and creators including: His Holiness the Dalai Lama, President Joe Biden, Malala Yousafzai, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, Jane Goodall, and Patti Smith, among others.
View the detailed description of job duties, and apply online at https://jobs.ucsb.edu Job # 34141.
Leave a Response