You and your staff, volunteers and board members are having conversations every day with community members, clients and other stakeholders…but are those conversations leading to action? You want people to donate, volunteer their talents, attend your programs, spread the word, collaborate and more. Information + inspiration + persuasion lead to action, so how can you ensure you are speaking confidently and persuasively about your work?
Through this workshop, attendees will:
- Explore how your personal story connects with their organization’s story.
- Gain clarity on the invitation and opportunity that is being offered with your conversations, and learn to set objectives and desired outcomes for 1:1 conversation.
- Create an emotionally engaging message that focuses on what stakeholders want, need and care about.
- Build confidence in your message delivery through role play.
- Learn how to overcome objections and misperceptions about your organization’s work.