Why join our countywide agency?
*Because each day we are making a difference in our community, and because we have a positive, employee- and client-centered work culture.
*We pay competitive rates and offer a strong benefits package that includes generous vacation, sick leave and holiday pay, employer-paid medical insurance, a free subscription to the mediation/sleep app Calm, and much more!
*We offer continuous employee education and development and paid clinical supervision.
*We work with our staff to offer flexibility whenever possible.
We look forward to you joining our team at FSA of Santa Barbara County!
The Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the Development team, supporting the Agency’s communications, marketing and fundraising activities through the implementation of innovative campaigns that reach target audiences across a variety of media channels. The Marketing Specialist reports to the Marketing & Communications Manager. This position offers the opportunity for career growth.
The Marketing Specialist can be based out of any of FSA’s offices in Santa Maria, Lompoc, or Santa Barbara.
FSA strives to be a trauma-informed and resilience-oriented organization. Because working with those impacted by trauma can affect staff in various ways, FSA actively identifies and employs methods to support staff to embody a healthy and sustainable balance of care for both themselves and others.
Sample Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and produce various marketing materials: publications, direct mail, digital and print advertising.
- Create marketing campaign content such as graphics, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Maintain and update web properties, digital profiles and social media channels.
- Maximize SEO and other search marketing opportunities.
- Support Development Department activities and events.
- Assist the Communications Manager with media relations, strategic planning, and branding activities.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with vendors and volunteers.
- College degree required and at least two years of marketing experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Google Ads, Adobe CC and WordPress or other CMS system preferred.
- Valid CA Driver’s License and vehicle required.
- Reliable transportation is necessary to travel throughout Santa Barbara County.
Classification, Hours and Pay Rate:
- This position is flexible and can accommodate part-time or full-time schedules!
- Benefits are available for those who work at least 30.0 hours per week: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and 403(b) retirement plan. Generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave also offered.
- Limited benefits will be available for those working fewer than 30.0 hours per week.
- Pay is dependent on experience.