2017: Cast your vote for the best nonprofit online resources.
Where do you go to exchange ideas and look for resources?
Cast your vote for the best nonprofit groups, tools and resources. We want to know your favorite sites where you go to exchange ideas, seek answers, or look for resources you can use to enhance your job.
Then, in April, learn which tools and resources your nonprofit colleagues use to get ahead. We will share the top 12 that you and your colleagues pick – here and in our April newsletter.
Examples could be (but not limited to!):
- online groups where people exchange ideas
- social media groups or pages
- websites that offer resources and tools
- websites that offer lists of opportunities on training, webinars, online learning
- inspirational nonprofit blogs
- nonprofit networks
- state or county nonprofit associations
- sites that connect nonprofits to supporters and volunteers
I look forward to working with you.
Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Development
A complimentary CSDi book.