Does your organization provide a health or human service for residents of Santa Barbara County? Sign up to be included as a provider in the 211 database today. Santa Barbara County 211 is a comprehensive information and referral system connecting people quickly and effectively to health and human services, disaster relief and public information.
- The 2-1-1 helpline is available to every resident of Santa Barbara County
- 2-1-1 helpline referrals are tailored to the needs and circumstances of callers, taking into account accessibility, eligibility requirements and other factors through live assistance from highly-trained and certified Information & Referral Specialists
- The helpline is multilingual (150 languages), confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at no cost to the caller
- There are over 2000 programs and services in the 2-1-1 Santa Barbara County database
Does your organization provide services that you believe are appropriate for the 2-1-1 database? Sign up to be listed as a provider!
WHY JOIN AS A PROVIDER?
- It’s free: There are no charges for listing with 2-1-1 Santa Barbara County.
- It’s easy: 2-1-1 is an easy way for the public to find information and services.
- Your agency’s work will be highlighted: Thousands of people call and or go to our website to find out information about nonprofits.
- Be part of the collective community effort: 2-1-1 streamlines information to connect the health and human services infrastructure in Santa Barbara County.
The following criteria must be met to be in order to be considered for inclusion in the 2-1-1 Santa Barbara County resource database. (MANDATORY CRITERIA)
- Organization provides a health or human service for residents of Santa Barbara County.
- Organization must demonstrate provision of service for at least 6 months.
- All organizations included in the 2-1-1 Santa Barbara County resource database must agree to update their service information, at minimum, once each year.
Detailed eligibility information is available on the 2-1-1 website