You are personally invited to an information session on July 6th at noon, July 19th at 5PM or July 25th at 5 PM to learn more about the 6 month Nonprofit Leadership program offered by Fielding Graduate University.
Due to the generous support and sponsorship of Montecito Bank and Trust, the Santa Barbara Foundation and Deckers’ Brands, we have been able to significantly reduced the cost of program participation.
The certificate offers opportunities to:
- Develop and enhance high-level professional leadership skills in nonprofit management
- Improve your organization’s working infrastructure
- Focus projects on your personal and professional interests, achieving positive changes in your community
- Maintain your work schedule while in the program
- Learn with peers who understand your passion for service and change
This program was designed by community leaders to help meet the growing need for local nonprofits to enhance practical leadership skills for our managers, supervisors, board members, executives and development staff.
Sign up though our website http://www.fielding.edu/our-programs/school-of-leadership-studies/nonprofit-leadership-certificate/
or call Shannon Stark @ 8058984012