Imagine having the Time, Knowledge, and Supportive Peer Community to Invest in Your Leadership
Leading for Community Impact provides a unique, powerful professional development opportunity for social sector leaders serving Santa Maria, Lompoc, and Santa Ynez Valley and the surrounding communities. We are recruiting a strong mix of seasoned leaders and rising stars stepping into greater roles of responsibilities who will meet in Santa Maria for a day each month to grow their skills and confidence to effectively lead your organizations and the greater community.
In this program, you will explore your leadership style, while being given the reflect space and learning community to reconnect with your purpose. You will lead with a new mindset, skills & strategies to put into action in your organization immediately.
Consider a Powerful, Rejuvenating, Learning Experience
Leading for Community Impact engages social sector leaders in a range of professionally relevant curriculum including:
- Cutting edge tools and research on management and leadership, presented by experienced trainers
- Approaches & skills to foster strategic thinking, effective management, skillful collaboration and sustained commitment to the work.
- Knowledge and insights about the distinctive characteristics and dynamics of nonprofit organizations and our communities
- Connections with community leaders and resources
- A new network of colleagues with a common purpose — to support each other’s leadership today and well-beyond the program
To Learn More
- Read more about the Application Process, including Commitment, Fees and Dates
- Speak to some of our 29 alumni
- Attend an information session in Santa Maria
Applications for the 2019-20 cohort are open now until July 12, 2019.
We are here to help. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact Sarah Harris or at 805-770-3232.