APPLY FOR OUR NORTH COUNTY PROGRAM – LEADING FOR COMMUNITY IMPACT
Leading for Community Impact provides a unique, powerful professional development opportunity for nonprofit leaders. We create a safe, reflective, and supportive learning environment where participants cultivate deep connections with peers, mentors, and community leaders and safely take risks on behalf of their leadership development. The program is designed to help individuals increase the impact of their leadership on their organization and in the community at large.
In this program, you will explore your leadership style, while being given the reflect space and learning community to reconnect with your purpose. You will lead with a new mindset, skills & strategies to put into action in your organization immediately.
Consider a Powerful, Rejuvenating, Learning Experience
Leading for Community Impact engages social sector leaders in a range of professionally relevant curriculum including:
- Cutting edge tools and research on management and leadership, presented by experienced trainers
- Approaches & skills to foster strategic thinking, effective management, skillful collaboration and sustained commitment to the work.
- Knowledge and insights about the distinctive characteristics and dynamics of nonprofit organizations and our communities
- Connections with community leaders and resources
- A new network of colleagues with a common purpose — to support each other’s leadership today and well-beyond the program
To Learn More
- Read program description on website
- Attend an information session on Wednesday, November 29, 9 – 10 am at Moxie Café at 1317 McCoy Lane in Santa Maria
- Email lead facilitator Christa Roth with your questions
Applications for the 2018-19 cohort are open now until December 15th, 2017. If you want to receive notification of when registration opens, please email our Operations Manager Sarah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at 805-770-3232.