Security Guard(s) – PT: 29 or 19 or less hours/week
The Santa Barbara Museum of Art presents internationally-recognized collections and exhibitions and a broad array of cultural and educational activities.
Part Time Security Guards(s) needed to join our Security Team. Duties include patrolling the Museum to prevent theft, damage and injuries, monitoring and reporting any security or safety irregularities, and providing information to visitors. The ideal candidate will have a professional appearance and effective communication and customer service skills. Some security or law enforcement experience preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- The position reports to the Co-Chiefs of Security.
- Hourly wage is $16.00/hour.
- Part time status is eligible for 32 hours paid sick leave reissued annually, COVID sick pay.
- Successful background check and proof o full COVID-10 vaccination is required.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled and accepted via mail, e-mail, or fax. Or apply in person Tuesday – Friday, 11 AM – 4 PM
Application found at https://www.sbma.net/about/careers/ and email address posted.
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Fax: (805) 966-6840
The Santa Barbara Museum of Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer.