Website Women's Economic Ventures
WEV is seeking a full-time bilingual Learning Solutions Program Assistant to be based in its Ventura office (following removal of Covid-19 restrictions). Santa Barbara location may be considered.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) Learning Solutions Program Assistant is the first point of contact for clients and potential clients. As such, this individual must possess demonstrable customer service skills, be enthusiastic, warm, approachable, resourceful, and knowledgeable about WEV’s services. The position introduces members of the public to both WEV and its role as a local Women’s Business Center (WBC). This is done by responding to email and phone inquiries and providing appropriate guidance about WEV’s programs and other resources. Both detail- and solution-oriented, the Learning Solutions Program Assistant handles program data entry to ensure that WEV meets its reporting requirements with accuracy. This position is responsible for front office administration and is a key member of the Learning Solutions program team.
Primary Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Direct Client Service
· Supports WEV’s strong service culture through ongoing customer contact, quality customer care, and superior program knowledge.
· Facilitates clients’ ongoing business education needs by providing referrals to WEV’s consulting and training programs, loan program, and other business development resources as appropriate.
· Provides front line office reception (telephones, walk-ins, mail, supplies, equipment).
· Offers high quality customer service to ensure positive client/stakeholder experiences.
· Collects and processes client payments and refunds.
· Responsible for all program data entry in keeping with strategic goals to support grant and internal reporting.
· Works with staff to ensure all grant reporting documentation is submitted in a timely manner.
· Maintains WEV and WBC client and training files to back up data reported (both physical and scanned documents).
· Conducts quality control of client files to ensure Program Coordinators are following enrollment requirements.
Performance and Success Measures:
· Efficient, friendly, and supportive interactions with clients.
· Success in supporting management and other members of Learning Solutions program team.
· Professionalism and quality of work.
· Accuracy of data entry and record management.
· Engagement with WEV’s mission.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Bilingual with oral and written proficiency in English and Spanish.
Demonstrated customer service skills including patience, thoroughness, and professionalism in telephone and email correspondence.
· Highly motivated, energetic, in alignment with WEV’s mission, dedicated to WEV’s clients, and the achievement of WEV’s strategic goals.
· Effective communication skills and comfortable working one-on-one with clients.
· Strong writing skills with the ability to convey messages with clarity and ease.
· Ability to drive results through cooperation and collaboration, under minimal supervision, and with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrated capacity to work in a highly organized manner both individually and in collaborative work settings.
· Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with external stakeholders and co-workers of varying social and cultural backgrounds at all levels.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365 and core office equipment.
· Entrepreneurial mindset.
· Ability to travel for regional outreach and meetings as necessary.
· Availability to adjust schedule to work occasional evenings and/or Saturdays.
· Personal, reliable auto transportation and current auto insurance.
Education: minimum associates degree, or GED plus 2 years work experience; preferred BA/BS from four-year college.
· Lift and carry up to 25 pounds without assistance
· Sit at a computer, typing for 60-80% of the time
To apply, please visit https://www.wevonline.org/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit www.wevonline.org.