Website VNA Health
Job Description Summary
The Foundation Coordinator will work closely with the Foundation team to reach the annual Fund Goal and grow the agency’s reputation by assisting donors in meeting their philanthropic objectives in support of VNA Health.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Function as central Foundation contact person for internal and external customer service;
- Maintain agency Donor Perfect database ensuring protocols for entering and maintaining information are consistently followed, including making recommendations for necessary improvements;
- Process all gifts and gift acknowledgements; perform reconciliations;
- Create required reports and mailing lists;
- Provide registration support for all events, including pre-event processing and onsite registration;
- Maintain inventory of printed materials and office supplies;
- Organize and maintain Foundation files – written or digital; and maintain policies and procedures;
- Provide meeting support;
- Perform expense log and credit card reconciliation; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Aptitude for accounting systems and/or financial fundamentals, preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High professional standards, and communicates with diplomacy and tact;
- Excellent computer skills, including strong competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), Google Suite, and at least one database program (experience with Donor Perfect is highly desirable);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional phone etiquette
- Juggle a variety of tasks, clearly defining priorities, and manages time efficiently;
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively and independently to achieve goals; self-directed and requires minimal supervision;
- Licensed driver with insured automobile – in accordance with state and/or organization requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org