Website Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc.
Grief Counseling, Support Groups, and Patient Care Services
Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc., the second oldest Hospice in the United States, is a unique and innovative organization that serves children and adults who are either impacted by a life threatening illness or grieving the loss of a loved one. All of our services are provided free of charge. We receive no support from government or insurance agencies, and are dependent on the support of the community for all we do. We have a highly committed staff and foster a positive, collaborative and creative work environment. We make a difference in the lives of hundreds of people every year and believe it is a privilege to be serving others.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Bereavement Counselor for Hospice of Santa Barbara, Inc., you will be responsible for providing compassionate counseling and support to those impacted by a life-threatening illness or facing the loss or anticipated loss of a loved one. Some details:
- Master’s degree (working towards licensure) or LMFT or LCSW
- Ability to provide professional therapy to Adult/Senior clients
- Experience with end of life and bereavement counseling, grief
- Bi-lingual skills helpful, but not required (English and Spanish)
- Flexible schedule – work performed exclusively via Telehealth (using videoconferencing platform)
- 20-30 hours per week; part-time or full-time position
To apply, please send your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org