CommUnify is a nonprofit organization that works collaboratively with the community to find innovative solutions to assist Santa Barbara County residents in living healthy, resilient, and financially secure lives.
Are you interested in becoming part of the CommUnify team?
We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator to join our Youth and Family Services department (FYS).
The Family and Youth Service (FYS) department provides programing opportunities for youth and families in areas of mental health, positive youth development, college and career accessibility, reproductive education, and parenting.
The FYS department’s Office Coordinator will be working with all programs within our department to support and achieve success for our participants.
The Office Coordinator will provide administrative and operational support across programs and reports directly to the FYS Department Director.
· Serves as a point person for purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
· Works with vendors and internal staff to ensure quotes, payments, and all documentation is completed for CommUnify’s Fiscal Department.
· Collaborates and support the department with data collection, excel spreadsheets, and special events.
· Provides support to FYS Director to schedule department meetings, creating doodle polling, and developing excel spreadsheets.
· Organize and maintains department electronic database.
· Providing administrative support to FYS department programs.
· Participates, schedules, and takes meeting minutes for monthly department meetings. Provides support for check-in desk for community meeting with community and agency staff.
· Maintains FYS Department contracts calendar.
· Open to learning and growing.
· Maintains high standards for organization and task completion.
· Enjoys working with a multi-disciplinary team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Able to complete meeting minutes for internal and external meetings.
· Attention to detail.
· Effective communication skills while working with multiple programs.
· Passion for impacting and transforming the lives of youth and families in Santa Barbara County.
REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent and three (1) year administrative experience. Strong computer knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Valid California Driver’s License with ability to qualify for coverage under Agency insurance plan. Travel may be required within County. Ability to speak Spanish desirable. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to dreveles@CommUnifySB.org