Angels Foster Care is looking for a caring and responsible person to assist with facilitating and supervising court-ordered child and family visitation. Additional job responsibilities may include providing supplemental case management support to Angels resource/foster families and children under the direction of Angels social workers.
Angels Foster Care is a nonprofit foster family agency with a unique model of service, focused on enhancing the health, development and social-emotional well-being of very young children in foster care. For more information on our program, go to our website, www.angelsfostercare.org
Hours/Schedule: 40 hours per week
Location: Angels’ Orcutt office, but work duties will require travel throughout Santa Barbara County and southern San Luis Obispo County.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or another related field is required.
- Minimum of two years’ professional experience working with young children and families.
- Experience with children and families who have experienced trauma preferred.
- Experience with the child welfare and court system highly desirable
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to work in, at times, a stressful environment with highly-charged emotional issues.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with families from diverse ethnic and cultural groups.
- Ability to successfully meet all State criminal record & health screening clearance requirements.
- Valid California driver’s license, car insurance, acceptable DMV record, and reliable transportation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com