The Brains Behind Saving Yours
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Development Manager is responsible for the oversight and achievement of annual, chapter-wide revenue goals by identifying, leading and ensuring successful execution of individual, team and third party fundraising activities associated with The Longest Day signature event. The Longest Day (TLD) consists of year-round fundraising activities led by individual and group volunteer fundraisers as well as third-party fundraising activities. The fundraising season opens in September and closes the following August.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Recruit, train and provide staff support to TLD Volunteer Committee to ensure fundraising goals are met.
- Steward existing TLD team captains and individuals to continue fundraising activities year after year and identify and cultivate new team captain prospects.
Identify and solicit third-party fundraising activities to benefit the Chapter’s TLD revenue goal.
- With the Director of Development, establish and achieve annual event timelines and fundraising goals.
- Implement best practices for increased participation and event revenue.
- Drive and encourage creativity and innovation at the community level.
- Provide year-round cultivation and stewardship of current and new state-wide TLD team captains, individual fundraisers and business prospects.
- Recruit and steward individuals to serve on the planning committee.
- Engage, train and manage relationships with leadership volunteers to develop and executive local recruitment, cultivation and retention plan for new and veteran teams and individuals.
- Prepare reports and provide information as requested and required.
- Monitor goals and budgets for each event.
- Present to community groups and service/networking clubs.
- Participate as a member in community groups and service/networking clubs
To apply for this job please visit jobs.alz.org.