Grant Chat

Upcoming Deadlines

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Heather Stevenson
    Participant

Hello Fellow Grant Writers,

Is anyone else working on any of the upcoming deadlines, like Chumash, Outhwaite, Eagle, or Hutton Parker? I’m working on Eagle right now myself. There are Word templates for the online applications for Hutton Parker and Outhwaite in the Grant Center’s database: https://nprnsb.org/funder-database/. We also have the report forms for Eagle available there.

I would love create a supportive community of grant writers here. Does anyone have any questions or issues that the group could help you solve? Please post here if so! Also feel free to email me directly if you like at heather@thewriteteam.net.

Sincerely,
    Heather Stevenson

Nina Dunbar
    Participant

Hi Fellow Grant Writers,

I’m working on a submittal for the Santa Barbara Bowl’s upcoming LOI Deadline on February 28th.

I checked in with Education Outreach Program Manager Kai Tepper who gave me this update on their online application site at http://www.sbbowl.smapply.io.

“We do have a couple minor glitches in the application that might be a little confusing. We are working on fixing it, but it might not be resolved for this LOI round. One issue is that the application will not allow you to move forward until you have completed the section you are on. Once you have completed and saved your work, you are able to go backwards however.

The other confusing aspect is the organizational budget section. For whatever reason, it is not currently allowing a user to type in the names of the line items in the budget. Again, I’m working to fix this, but in the meantime please fill it out as best as you can and we will base the LOI off of the program budget.”

Happy writing,

Nina Dunbar
    Change|Practice|Play

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.