Grant Chat

Mosher Application Inquiry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TFund
    Participant

Hi all,

I was looking into Mosher Foundation and I’m wondering if their guidelines have recently changed or if anyone has any insight.

I’ve previously reached out to Mosher about a small education nonprofit, and they recommended sending a one page LOI since most of their education funding is focused on accredited institutions. However, now I am looking at Mosher Foundation for a small arts based nonprofit (so funding limitations may be different).

NPRN says that their website indicates that “Grant proposals are by invitation only…If you are a 501(c)(3) organization and your primary focus is education, healthcare or the performing arts, you may send us a one page or less summary of your organization and program that we will keep on file and review when funding is available.”

However, their website now appears to be accepting applications on a rolling basis (FY 9/1-8/31): https://www.mosherfoundation.org/our-grantmaking/apply-for-a-grant/

I’m curious if anyone is familiar with a change in their funding process. I wanted to check in with the grant writing community before reaching out to the foundation.

Thanks so much and looking forward to different thoughts and ideas!

-Dana Patterson
    Local Contract Grant Writer

grantcenter
    Participant

Hi Dana,

Thanks for asking this question. Their website was very recently updated, and I hadn’t updated the Grant Center yet. So sorry about that–it’s update now. If I get any more information from them I will be sure to post it in the Grant Center!

–Heather

grantcenter
    Participant

Hi Dana,

Thanks for asking this question. Their website was very recently updated, and I hadn’t updated the Grant Center yet. So sorry about that–it’s updated now. If I get any more information from them I will be sure to post it in the Grant Center!

–Heather

TFund
    Participant

Hi Heather,

No need to apologize at all. Thank you so much for clarifying and updating the Grant Center! Much appreciated!

-Dana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.