A 6-Month, Mentored, Nonprofit Fundraising Certificate Program
We have completely rewritten and updated all of the training materials just in time for 2019.
Click on the short video below to learn more about program details.
January 15, 2019 – July 15, 2019.
Nonprofit Fundraising Certificate.
During this 6-Month Program you will learn how to improve donor communications to both attract new donors to your website and to increase online donations. See the full syllabus
See the Video Overview of this Mentored Program:
In this mentored training we will develop a nonprofit program where you will:
- Organize your fundraising goals,
- identify your target audience,
- tell them you do what they’re looking for,
- write an achievable communications calendar, and
- launch an effective campaign with your new skills.
Campaign Development. This mentored program will be customized for you and your nonprofit. You will focus on a real campaign that you want to target for the six-month program period. During that time, we will:
- Research who your potential donors are,
- assemble background information on your programs in order to instill donor confidence, and
- package the information in the presentation format that will create the best call to action: Donate!
Developing your nonprofit fundraising plan.
- We will develop an achievable promotional calendar for your new posts and newsletters.
- We’ll tune up your blog postings and newsletter to capture donor imagination.
- Then we will launch your campaign!
Training is great-but it’s not enough. What I enjoy more is this blended consulting and mentoring program where we take training one step further.
One-on-One Mentoring. You and I will work together, one-on-one, for six months on a fundraising challenge of your choice-and develop a real, replicable campaign that works to solve it. I supply easy to edit templates-which you keep for developing future projects for your organization.
So this program is a combination of training, advising, and consulting. I will provide an experienced set of eyes and concrete feedback on your work. I will also show you tricks for working smarter and faster during the process.
The step by step process. The program is designed in a progression where each weekly module represents one sequential step for you to take in the process of campaign design and development. The assignments have real tools for you to download, print out, edit, and use as templates over and over again in launching new initiatives.
I look forward to working with you.
Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Development