- This event has passed.
Family Night at SBMM
February 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
After Dark: Underwater Creatures
WHAT: Family Night is an opportunity to view the Maritime Museum from an entirely different perspective. Our goal for the evening is to present interactive learning activities for the entire family.
- Sculpting Sea Creatures with Sondra Weiss, Lost Art of Love Letters
- Ocean Rock Art with Holly Lohuis, Ocean Futures Society
- Mini octopus, starfish, and sea turtle LEGO® builds
- Face Painting by Tea in Tiaras
- Kid friendly snacks and adult friendly beverages
WHEN: Wednesday, February 21, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
WHERE: Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, 113 Harbor Way, Suite 190, Santa Barbara, CA 93109
COST: SBMM Members $15 per family • Non-members $25 per family
Please RSVP in advance (this allows us to plan on the correct amount of supplies)
The mission of the Museum’s Education Department is to encourage the curiosity of children through the use of interactive exhibits, experiential learning, and community outreach programs with special emphasis on California’s maritime history.
For more information please contact the Education Department:
(805) 456-8741 or email@example.com
Program support provided by