- This event has passed.
Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Valiant Voices Virtual Meetups!
October 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month! This year, in lieu of our usual in-person candlelight vigils throughout Santa Barbara County, Domestic Violence Solutions is hosting virtual meetups every Thursday in October at 6:00 pm. These educational Zoom sessions will cover a variety of topics relating to domestic violence.
“Valiant Voices – Virtual Meetups” dates are as follows:
- October 1 – Kick-Off with Our Community Partners
- October 8 – What We Do Q&A
- October 15 – Safety Planning How to Be an Upstander
- October 22 – Counseling Services
- October 29 – Survivors: Where Are They Now? How to Help DVS
Registration is required. Please sign up at dvsolutions.org/valiantvoices to secure a spot and receive the Zoom login information. Participants only need to register once and can attend as many meetups as they would like.